Services Lori offers:
Cooking – Her specialty, Enjoy one of the many options she offers for a home cooked meal! Anything you could want. Be it a taco night, fried chicken, fish dinners, pastas or any other request you may have. It really makes you feel like home having a meal dropped off and ready for you. Meals can either be left discretely at the door for you when you get back from an outing or served to you first thing when you get back. Packed lunches can also be provided if needed and will be set up and customized to any dietary or food preferences.
Grocery pick up and delivery – Schedule a time to get your groceries picked up from the local Raley’s or Safeway and delivered right to your door!
House keeping – Daily house keeping can be scheduled for the mornings or afternoons at a time that is convenient for you.
Catering – Meals for larger crowds! Some of Lori’s favorites include: Baked potato bar, baked potatoes with chili, cheese, green onions and sour cream or the family sized taco salad enough to please any group staying up at our incredible houses!
Meal Ideas from the Chef herself!
- Ham and Swiss Cheese Croissant- A slice of ham and Swiss cheese topped with Avocado and onion between a croissant cut in half, served hot next to a bowl of fruit or fruit tray and your choice of juice or coffee.
- Bacon and eggs cooked the way you like it with cheese, peaches and sliced bananas along side mandarin orange slices and an English muffin.
- Strawberry Waffles with whipped cream along side bacon, sausage or ham and juice.
- Breakfast buffets for larger crowds with your choice of doughnut, cereal, or fruit buffets served to you along side coffee/tea and juice to start your families day off right!
- Tacos meal with your choice of any meats, along side rice, baked or black beans and anything else you’d like alongside your meal!
- Fried Chicken or pork chops with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for some nice comfort food.
- Steel head or any fish you’d like cooked perfectly with any of the sides you would like to complete your meal
- Cheeseburgers chips and baked beans
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup
- For larger groups, deli trays with chips, cheeses and crackers
- Packed lunches with your choice of sandwiches, fruit and any other things you might need for a day on the lake or out at one of the many things in the area to enjoy
Rates and Pricing:
Rates start out at $24 an hour for house keeping and $30 an hour for food services.
A Couple of Lori’s mentions in the reviews:
“To add to that, the owner has found a true gem in Lori who was available to cook our meals most nights. The food was delivered hot at the time requested and was so good we both joked about wanting to hire Lori away from Ken so that we could eat like that every day!” – Laura C.
“I couldn’t have asked for more the food service provided by Lori made us able to visit the whole time without worrying about anything. Ken the owner made sure we had enough towels and firewood to last us our stay. This was by far my best experience with any vacation rental. I love this place and I hope we can come together every year.” – James G.